Conference Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities:Click here to download
sponsorship & advertisement opportunities with associated benefits. Or contact Sara Hoeflaken
FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND THE NEUROMARKETING WORLD FORUM
- Newest insights on marketing and consumer behavior
- Three days of international networking with marketing innovators
- Marketing thought leaders from around the globe share their neuromarketing experiences
- Apply insights from the consumer brain to your business when you return to the office
- Meet with the top minds of the global neuromarketing industry
|Registration Costs (i)|
|Full Conference Pass (ii)||€ 2199|
|Price per day||€ 799|
- Opening reception on Tuesday March 24 (drinks)
- Neuro Tapas Party on Wednesday March 25 (drinks and dinner)
- Exclusive Night in Gaudi's Casa Batlló on Thursday March 26 (drinks and dinner)
- Farewell Cocktails Friday March 27 (drinks)
why do I need to pay IVA (VAT)?
Claiming VAT refunds
VAT refunds for EU business delegates – delegates attending from any EU country are able to recover the Spanish VAT charged on delegate fees through what is known as the 8th EU Directive. Delegates can arrange this by submitting a claim through their local VAT office.
Delegates attending from businesses established outside the EU can recover Spanish VAT under the EU 13th Directive. Delegates should enquire through their local VAT office to determine the procedures involved.
Private individuals registering for the summit will not be entitled to reclaim this VAT via the Spanish authorities and should contact their local tax office to enquire about any possible refund.
If you wish to cancel a booking, please note the following cancellation conditions:
- 6 weeks or more prior to the event - 90% refund
- 4-6 weeks prior to the event - 50% refund
- 0-4 weeks prior to the event - no refund