|The NMWF Expo program helps you to find the right vendors in Neuromarketing. Sponsors of the Neuromarketing World Forum will pitch their ideas and technology.
Empirical evidence towards a new model of Dynamic Decision-Making|
- The inadequacy of current Dual Process theories
- How Ipsos partnered with academic experts to develop an adaptive decision-making model that adopt a more holistic view on decision making
- Presentation of a new database with emotional stimuli to deepen the understanding of neuroscience & biometric responses in the decision making
Manuel Garcia-Garcia. Ph.D. and Ornella Godard, PhD, Ipsos
New Mobility in
- Why most neuromarketing technologies lack mobility
- How Neurotrend's new mobile equipment meets the current market demands to do outside-the-lab research
Valeriya Raevskaya and Dina Grigolaya, Neurotrend
Ambiguity in the perception of socially-charged ads|
(How not to be burnt on a bonfire of consumers' anger)
- What could be the aftermath of misunderstood messages in socially-charged ads
- Why gender and regional differences for socially-charged ads are so significant
- What is "nonconscious influencing" of the provocative messages
- How to study socially-charged adverts with neuromarketing tools
Dmitry Gaiduk, CEO, CoolTool
How to avoid a replication crisis in consumer neuroscience?
- What is the “replication crisis”?
- What led to it?
- How to avoid it?
- Why does this matter to Consumer Neuroscience?
Pawel Pazderski, Mindspeller
|5:25||Time for an About-face on Facial Coding|
When done correctly, facial coding measures combined with eye-tracking and implicit can change the game. It will allow you to put WOW! into your research by feeling what your customers are feeling. In this session, you will get exposure to best practices for leveraging facial coding data. View case studies that illustrate the benefits of combining behavioral science techniques that impact revenue.
Dr. Aaron Reid, Founder and CEO, Sentient Decision Science, Inc.
A novel approach to neuromarketing by integrating with the VR/AR system
- The world's first VR-compatible EEG and eye-tracking system
- Advantages of immersive VR environments in the consumer research field
- A case study of the integration of the Looxid Labs system and virtual reality
Jaehyun Jay Nam, President, Looxid Labs US Inc