NMWF 2018 Program Committee
Submit your candidacy by filling out the submission form below before April 30, 2017.
All candidates receive an email about their candidacy on May 8th latest.
TYPE: Program Committee
PURPOSE: The purpose of the program committee is to select topics and speakers for the 2018 edition of the Neuromarketing World Forum.
CHARGE: The committee shall actively search for exciting keynote speakers and evaluate speaker submissions and proposals and select the topics that are most interesting for the broad audience of the forum (marketing and advertisement industry, broadcasting industry, neuromarketing industry, and scientists)
- Skype meetings take place between May 30 and Oct 19, for details, review the committee roster
- Travel to Amsterdam is required on October 4, 2017. This is the day before
the Shopper Brain Conference (October
5-6, 2017). The afternoon of October 4 will be used to finalize the agenda
of the Neuromarketing World Forum 2018.
As a compensation for your effort,
committee members are invited to stay for the Shopper Brain Conference
(registration fees waived) and offered two nights of accommodation at Hotel Casa. Note that flights and other expenses are not compensated.
- September / October 2017 see the heaviest activity, as speaker proposals are solicited, reviewed
and selected. Review
- Interest in and experience with neuromarketing
- Past attendance at the Neuromarketing World Forum
- Creative thinking and attending other conferences is highly desirable
- Time commitment of estimated 1 hour per week (estimate) to committee work throughout May and October
- To preclude a conflict of interest, people from and with strong relations to the neuromarketing industry are excluded from the program committee.
TENURE: Membership on the committee shall normally be from the time of appointment through the completion of the Neuromarketing World Forum.
COMPOSITION: The committee shall normally consist of an NMSBA chair and seven (7) committee members, preferably from both, scientific (i.e. researchers from neuroeconomics, marketing and/or consumer neuroscience) and client side (i.e. consumer insight professionals, marketers, CMO, and/or audience researchers). Ideally some of committee members have a strong link with the 2018 destination and local market knowledge.
EXPENSES: NMSBA is not able to cover expenses for committee members. Instead:
1. Registration fees for the Neuromarketing World Forum 2018 are waived for all committee members who contributed to the whole process (travel and accommodation on own expenses)
2. For attending the meeting on October 4, 2017 in Amsterdam, committee members are invited to attend the Shopper Brain Conference (registration fees waived and 2 nights of accommodation included (exclusive flights and expenses)
Are you the one that will make the difference? Then, submit your candidacy by filling out the form below before April 30, 2017
All candidates receive an email about their candidacy on May 10 latest.